Shell Gadus S2 V20XKD 0
Shell Gadus S2 V20XKD Grease is a premium quality, non-lead multi-purpose product based on lithium soap. It was originally conceived and patented by Shell and has continuously been improved over the years. Its multipurpose nature allows for use in both heavy duty automotive and industrial applications, thus reducing the need for specialty greases in specific applications. Shell Gadus S2 V20XKD Grease is offered in NLGI grade 0 and contains 1% moly.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Excellent load carrying ability Shell Gadus S2 V20XKD contains an extreme pressure additive which imparts excellent load carrying properties – translating into longer equipment life.
- The anti-rust additives promote excellent rust and corrosion protection in wet conditions.
- Longer lubricant life due to the oxidation inhibitors in Shell Gadus S2 V20XKD – which means longer lubrication intervals and less grease usage.
Resistance to water washout
- Providing “stay-in” performance and extended relubrication intervals.
- Wide application temperature range There is a grade available for applications from -500C to 800C.
- Shell Gadus S2 V20XKD is specially designed for low temperature central system use down to -500C.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Approved by CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) for industrial food plant use. Avoid food contamination during application and storage.
For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk.
Request for quotation
Formulate your request. Fields marked with * - are obligatory
Proven by years of successful work
Almalinskiy district, ZIP Code A05K8B4
Zhetisuskiy district, ZIP Code A20C6T3
Almaty district, ZIP Code Z00T3F3
Oktyabrskiy district, ZIP Code M03M4T0
Abay district, ZIP Code 160020
ZIP Code E01Y7A2