Shell Gadus S5 V150 XKD 1
Shell Gadus S5 V150XKD 1 is part of Shell’s comprehensive range of multi-purpose mining and construction equipment greases, which offers protection from sustained heavy duty operations and shock loads in all climates and seasons. This advanced, fully synthetic grease offers excellent mobility even in Arctic winter conditions, for reliable delivery through central lubrication systems. Shell Gadus S5 V150XKD 1 is formulated to excellent allround performance, balancing mobility, load-carrying capability and long effective life in hostile operating conditions.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Specifically designed for cool and cold climates, including Arctic winters
- Formulated with fully-synthetic base fluid to retain mobility at colder temperatures (down to -400C or -400F in central lubrication systems). There is a broad overlap in operating temperature range between this grease and others in the range, allowing for flexible seasonal transitions.
- Enhanced load-carrying and wear protection properties
Contains 5% moly and other specially-selected additives to handle sustained heavy duty operations and shock loads. The product features excellent low-temperature torque and lubricity for reliable protection across the entire ambient operational temperature range.
Excellent mechanical stability even in challenging operating conditions
- Consistency retained during extended operating periods, even when exposed to mechanical shear and vibration.
- Effective in wet conditions
Proven water resistance and corrosion protection performance in the presence of large amounts of water.
- Oxidation stability for long life
The synthetic base fluid components have remarkable oxidation resistance. The grease consistency will not alter in storage and will withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming deposits on components.
Request for quotation
Formulate your request. Fields marked with * - are obligatory
Proven by years of successful work
Almalinskiy district, ZIP Code A05K8B4
Zhetisuskiy district, ZIP Code A20C6T3
Almaty district, ZIP Code Z00T3F3
Oktyabrskiy district, ZIP Code M03M4T0
Abay district, ZIP Code 160020
ZIP Code E01Y7A2