Shell Gadus S5 V150XKD 0/00
Shell Gadus S5 V150XKD 0/00 is a fully synthetic advanced multi-purpose grease designed for rolling and plain bearings, as well as joints and sliding surfaces that are common in mining and other heavy equipment.
Shell Gadus S5 V150XKD 0/00 is made on the basis of lithium-calcium soap, extreme pressure and other additives that increase the effectiveness of the lubricant in various applications.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Specifically designed for cool and cold climates, including Arctic winters
- Formulated with fully-synthetic base fluid to retain mobility at colder temperatures (down to -500C or -580F in central lubrication systems). There is a broad overlap in operating temperature range between this grease and others in the range, allowing for flexible seasonal transitions.
- Enhanced load-carrying and wear protection properties Contains 5% moly and other specially-selected additives to handle sustained heavy duty operations and shock loads.
The product features excellent low- temperature torque and lubricity for reliable protection across the entire ambient operational temperature range.
Excellent mechanical stability even in challenging operating conditions
- Consistency retained during extended operating periods, even when exposed to mechanical shear and vibration.
- Effective in wet conditions
Proven water resistance and corrosion protection performance in the presence of large amounts of water.
- Oxidation stability for long life The synthetic base fluid components have remarkable
oxidation resistance. The grease consistency will not alter in storage and will withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming deposits on components.
Shell Gadus S5 V150XKD 0/00 is primarily intended for the grease lubrication of heavy-duty, slow-moving components such as pins and bushes, and sliding surfaces. It is designed for use in large mobile equipment in the mining industry and sectors such as quarrying and heavy construction. Solid additives facilitate the sliding motion and protect surfaces of plain bearings, pins and bushings.
Request for quotation
Formulate your request. Fields marked with * - are obligatory
Proven by years of successful work
Almalinskiy district, ZIP Code A05K8B4
Zhetisuskiy district, ZIP Code A20C6T3
Almaty district, ZIP Code Z00T3F3
Oktyabrskiy district, ZIP Code M03M4T0
Abay district, ZIP Code 160020
ZIP Code E01Y7A2