Shell Gadus S5 V220 2
Shell Gadus S5 V220 2 is a high-tech lubricant for industrial and transportation applications. Lubrication is based on a synthetic base oil with a high viscosity index and a complex lithium soap as a thickener. Contains antiwear, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives.
Shell Gadus S5 V220 is used for the grease lubrication of bearings in both transport and industrial applications,
including also both the wet and dry ends of paper machines.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Excellent mechanical stability and water resistance
- Critical properties for the function of labyrinth seals in bearing housings in the wet end of a paper machine.
- Corrosion protection
- Good protection against corrosion from aggressive process water.
- Enhanced extreme-pressure properties
- Extreme load-carrying performance.
- High dropping point
- Long operational life at both high and low temperatures
- Compatible with seals
- Compatible with elastomers in systems designed for use with conventional grease.
Request for quotation
Formulate your request. Fields marked with * - are obligatory
Proven by years of successful work
Almalinskiy district, ZIP Code A05K8B4
Zhetisuskiy district, ZIP Code A20C6T3
Almaty district, ZIP Code Z00T3F3
Oktyabrskiy district, ZIP Code M03M4T0
Abay district, ZIP Code 160020
ZIP Code E01Y7A2